Refund & Cancellation Policy
We always strive to provide our patients with the most professional services; But under any circumstance, if the patient wishes to have a refund for the treatment or the medicines provided, that can be availed as per our Refund Policy below:-
1. The refund policy is applicable to our online patients worldwide.
- 80% of the total amount deposited can be refunded, if the request for the refund has been initiated within 24 hours of making a payment. It will be subjected to the condition where the patient has not availed the telephonic consultation,by any physician from our clinic.
- 50% of the amount deposited will be refunded if the request for refund is made within one week of receiving the medicines (subjected to the condition that the unused medicines are returned to us within one week from the day, request has been initiated)
- To initiate a refund , the patient has to e-mail us regarding the same mentioning the cause of the request, along with an attached proof of payment.
- No refund will be approved if the patient feels better before the completion of the treatment plan.
- No refund will be made if the patient does not revert back with the filled up rating form/case form within 15 days from the day the form has been e-mailed to them.
- For delivery of medicines nationally , we use the best courier services as an effort to provide you with the medicines in the shortest possible span. Therefore, no refund will be possible if the medicines get delayed due to courier/postal issues, as we also depend upon their services completely and we do not have any control over the same.
- Delivery of medicines outside India is subjected to various climatic conditions, festivals , unpredictable political conditions and custom regulations, therefore refund will not be given on delayed delivery of medicines. But, we do ensure if the dispatch is late we will resend the medicines by the best possible means.
- Refunds will only be made by cheque, within 45 days of the approval of refund from the clinic.
- Amount once paid is non refundable for the walk-in patients.
- Refund is only possible for people who are making payment for the first time .The privilege of refund is not available for patients who have made a recurring payment.
since – 1948
© 2020, fibernetstudio.com Inc. All rights reserved.